Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Attila do you recognize this place?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Attila do you recognize this place? Reply with quote

Wink

(Elmarit-R 135 on 5D)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose yes Smile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that's nice!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, a very nice place to see on an impressive shot. And here it goes again: Orio does a perfect job as advertiser for his local tourist agency. Very Happy

Michael

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio, what are those big posts sticking up in the picture? Is Vlad the
Impaler coming to town? Laughing

Nice pic BTW, as usual. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katastrofo wrote:
Orio, what are those big posts sticking up in the picture? Is Vlad the
Impaler coming to town? Laughing

LOL, no, that's the old-fashioned way to make the stands for the vines: Elm or Maple branches. It's rare to see them nowadays: most farmers use those cement things now. This is one of the rare ones still using the wood branches as they used to do time ago. Every year I am afraid that they change them, and I am relieved when I see that they still use the branches Smile
I would hate to see another one of the old traditions go. Also because it makes a totally different visual impact on the landscape, a row of branches or a row of cement trellis Sad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, thanks for sharing! And yes, this would look much better
than cement trellises.