Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

asterliks ??? be aware
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: asterliks ??? be aware Reply with quote

Not that I'm interested in this special item on ebay 221268925368, a buy-it-now Zorki for $60 from "asterliks", but the interesting part of this and many other auctions of this seller from Ukraine you will find at the end. There this fraud added

"Buy It Now Price $1500"

and very difficult to read

"Before bidding please email us, we need to explain our terms of sale"

That ebay even allows those fraudulent auctions is telling. I asked this seller about it and didn't get an answer. LOL

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you see something like below, it has tell you this is a fraud.

For the seller mentioned, the account may have been hacked as I never see such things on this seller.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

calvin83 wrote:
If you see something like below, it has tell you this is a fraud.

For the seller mentioned, the account may have been hacked as I never see such things on this seller.

Maybe hacked, but ebay shows the time and date when it was added, and it was 2 month ago. It should be easy for the seller or ebay to delete it. I saw many still active auctions form this seller with this fraud added.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

report it promptly if you see any as 'avoid ebay fee', ebay remove it promptly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Asterliks I remember was called Kost (not sure of spelling).