Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Asahi Takumar 1:2.8 / 105 Model I (M42 preset)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:04 pm    Post subject: Asahi Takumar 1:2.8 / 105 Model I (M42 preset) Reply with quote

Asahi Takumar 1:2.8 / 105 Model I (later M42 preset with 1/2 stops) https://takumarguide.weebly.com/1--28-f105-331.html

The silver & black first model has the same 4/4 optics as the later Auto-Takumar, but smaller body with 46mm filter size.

Sample landscape photos from today, all A7RII @f/8 processed on Raspberry Pi 4B 8GB computer using Shotwell to (auto-)develop ARW, resize, & convert to jpg set @90% compression. (will post some bokeh portraits later Smile)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 small Looks good. Nice vintage feel too. This would probably be a nice lens for video too

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice on color too.
Post one up with no post work, just out of curiosity...

-D.S.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2021 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Sharptail wrote:
Nice on color too.
Post one up with no post work, just out of curiosity...

-D.S.

Right with processing, Left without:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's pretty nice.
Other than contrast, I can detect little difference between the 2, which are top and bottom, as opposed to R & L on this monitor.

-D.S.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Sharptail wrote:
That's pretty nice.
Other than contrast, I can detect little difference between the 2, which are top and bottom, as opposed to R & L on this monitor.

-D.S.

Some browsers render different...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wide open (f/2.Cool:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better light, wide open