Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Article from Australian Photography 1967 Schneider lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Article from Australian Photography 1967 Schneider lenses Reply with quote

Last edited by mo on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 am    Post subject: Schneider article Reply with quote

Hi Moira !

Ah, truly Great Stuff !

Many thanks indeed.

Cheers

Stephen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you see the familiar discussions that pop up even now, were talked about way back then! I was over the moon when I came across this article. Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing this article.

I have a Chrome Xenotar 2.8/80 designed for medium. I can confirm it is an excellent lens even use on NEX 5N.

I have a later version of the Retina-Curtagon 28mm. The reflection of the lens show there are different purple, blue and even rainbow like color coating. It seems they have put efforts to improve the coating because the early version of the same lens shows same reflection on most of the elements.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whow, wondeful article! Thank you very much!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great article, thanks for sharing

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Today technology has made some of the great gadgets for photography which is really outstanding. Today it has become a lot easier to capture images in low light with good stability but when it comes to vintage photography it is really inspiring. It is called the evolution. From education to photography great changes have been made. Nice to check out the articles.