Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Aperture stuck on Konica AR 57mm f1.4. HELP
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:29 pm    Post subject: Aperture stuck on Konica AR 57mm f1.4. HELP Reply with quote

Well I purchased a very clean lens from the auction site but the aperture is stuck wide open. I've looked at a few guides for taking apart other lenses to get to the blades and have read of several different ways to clean blades (unsure of what the best method is), but I was wondering if anyone had worked on this particular lens before. I can fix anything if I have a guide, preferably with pictures. Any suggestions?

Andres

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! A general lens assembly instruction how can you clean blades should enough. My copy from this lens have also similar trouble, not stuck yet but close. I never seen this problem any of my other Konica lenses.