Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Anybody recognize this 35mm 1:2.8?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:37 am    Post subject: Anybody recognize this 35mm 1:2.8? Reply with quote

Some store brand. I've seen it as Admiral and Phokinar. Any clue as to who made it? (it says made in Japan).

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aren't these the Sankor distance numbers?

http://forum.mflenses.com/please-help-info-about-exaktar-55mm-1-4-m42-t78151.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your right. It looks like the auto-sankor 35mm 2.8

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: Anybody recognize this 35mm 1:2.8? Reply with quote

D1N0 wrote:

Some store brand. I've seen it as Admiral and Phokinar. Any clue as to who made it? (it says made in Japan).

Sankor, as agreed in this forum. I have the Accura version. It is interesting the front of this lens can be screwed off!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it any good? My experience is the aftermarket lenses in this range are a mixed bag. Some good some not so good.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know. But good 35mm f/2,8 are not very expensive so don't overpaid for it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed the end of the auction it was in. It went for 20 euro's together with some Hanimex macro extenders and 2x teleconverter.