Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

ANR glass inserts for Epson scanners - anybody interested?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump. I have few more.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got mine promptly.

Have just given it a go. The glass appears mottled, and this appears to come through strongly on the scans. Am I doing something wrong?

No Glass

With Glass

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

syscrusher wrote:
Got mine promptly.

Have just given it a go. The glass appears mottled, and this appears to come through strongly on the scans. Am I doing something wrong?

No Glass

With Glass

May be the insert is facing the wrong way around? Try swapping it around.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

syscrusher, the insert has two sides - the one reflecting subjects as common glass and the one that is matt and does not reflect anything. The matt side should always be facing the film to keep it as flat as possible (so the curled film should be put arch up in the holder and covered with ANR insert). Remember, that if your film is flat, using inserts does not make any sense. ANR inserts are to deal with curled films. It is like with UV filter that should be used only in certain situations to improve IQ.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

axer wrote:
syscrusher, the insert has two sides - the one reflecting subjects as common glass and the one that is matt and does not reflect anything. The matt side should always be facing the film to keep it as flat as possible (so the curled film should be put arch up in the holder and covered with ANR insert). Remember, that if your film is flat, using inserts does not make any sense. ANR inserts are to deal with curled films. It is like with UV filter that should be used only in certain situations to improve IQ.

Would this process not end up scratching the film surface?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stingOM wrote:

Would this process not end up scratching the film surface?

If you are at least a little careful - not a chance. You'd have to hit the film by ANR insert to cause any damage.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got more sample pic for the ANF?

do u ship international Razz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I ship to EU countries only.

BTW, bump, there're some more glasses for sale Smile

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:51 pm    Post subject: Price reduction - even 15% off Reply with quote

I am happy to inform you that, from now on, I am able to offer ScanAssists in even beter prices Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Prices are as follows:

13,95 Euro for 1 ANR glass insert,
26,95 Euro for 2 ANR glass inserts,
39,95 Euro for 3 ANR glass inserts,
12,95 Euro for each ANR insert if you purchase 4 of them or more.

Shipment within EU & PP fees included.