Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Another Fujinon 400 shot
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:13 am    Post subject: Another Fujinon 400 shot Reply with quote

100% crop from a picture taken yesterday with the Fujinon f4.5 400mm

See for all sizes
http://www.flickr.com/photos/rob-leslie/447042557

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Nice shoot with a nice lens!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Wow! Nice shoot with a nice lens!

I am considering selling it because I would like a Tamron SP 300 f2.8 and can't warrant spending the money without selling something else.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Put here first into market place section let we buy first. Tamron SP 300 mm f/2.8! Congratulation! I can't wait for the pictures taken with this lens.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Put here first into market place section let we buy first. Tamron SP 300 mm f/2.8! Congratulation! I can't wait for the pictures taken with this lens.

I haven’t got a Tamrom SP f2.8 300 yet, or even one lined up, it’s just a lens I really want. As I wrote I should sell the Fujinon to finance it and I do use 300 more than 400 so it makes sense.

I would be asking ?250 for the Fuji. If you want more info then drop me a mail. I probably won’t make any real effort to sell (If I do, at all) till the end of the summer. If you really wanted it would give me the push I needed. I am still really in two minds about parting with it but that future SP f2.8 300 beckons.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am afraid too expensive for me, perhaps other guys want it. I saw the quality this is a good lens indeed.