Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Announcing Timeless Photography website
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Announcing Timeless Photography website Reply with quote

Due to the enormous amount of stuff that I need to be published, I have decided to split my art websites in two.
My current domain www.orio.ws will host all my 3D stuff and work-related stuff, while most of my photo stuff (surely all my equipment catalog and samples, and most of my photo artworks galleries) will land on my new domain Timeless Photography:

www.timelessphotography.eu

I guess the title alone will tell the so-to-say conceptual approach.
Wink
The website will contain an extensive catalog of my photo lenses, but it will not be an equipment-centred website. The goal is to show real artworks (hopefully) done with my equipment, because what I am interested, after all, is what the equipment can give me in terms of aesthetic quality of my imagery, not the equipment for equipment's sake.

It will not be an exclusively "retro" website either. I am suspicious of all extremes, both the "L-lenses or nothing" extreme and the "retro is the only way" extreme.

By my own instinct, I am an explorer and I love borderline situations, crossover situations. I rarely find myself landing on the mainstream.

At least Nature proves I am right, as the most enduring animal and vegetal species are often those who derive from crossover. Mixture of genes always brings new forces. I hope that my photography will be up to the task.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I look forward your new site, let we know when is ready and filled.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good news Orio. I love the cover image on orio dot ws, BTW.
Please keep us updated on your new site. Cool
-Bruce

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have put online the first draft of my site dedicated to manual focus lenses and cameras.

www.timelessphotography.eu

Many sections are still missing, but I wanted to test the effect and hear some first feedback from you before I go on.

I have decided to keep the lenses and cameras stuff separated from my photograps. There was a sale so I bought another address for my photography which will be www.oriofoto.net
Timelessphotography.eu will be dedicated only to lens/camera reviews and gallery samples.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck with your new site, Orio!

The first impression is very nice. If you need some information that I could have, don't hesitate to contact me.

Carsten

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you need any content material from mflenses.com grab it, let me know if I can help in any cases.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who would like to have their own site linked, please give me the URL.