Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 25mm f0.95 M1
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:53 pm    Post subject: Angenieux 25mm f0.95 M1 Reply with quote

Hello everyone!

This is my first post although I have been using the MF lenses site for a while to research MF lenses for my DSLR.

I have inherited an Angenieux 25mm f0.95, serial number 1138xxx, which won't be of use to me and could be used to fund a new lens.

Everything appears clear, clean and dust-free. However, the aperture ring does not have click stops. Could anyone advise if this is normal for this serial number (c.1965), or if the lens has a fault?

Thanks

Last edited by MrC on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 am; edited 9 times in total

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum!

I am not sure about this lens but there are a few in my collection that are click-less by design so it probably isn't a fault.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Re: Angenieux 25mm f0.95 M1 Reply with quote

MrC wrote:
Hello everyone!

This is my first post although I have been using the MF lenses site for a while to research MF lenses for my DSLR.

I have inherited an Angenieux 25mm f0.95, serial number 1138xxx, which won't be of use to me and could be used to fund a new lens.

Everything appears clear, clean and dust-free. However, the aperture ring does not have click stops. Could anyone advise if this is normal for this serial number (c.1965), or if the lens has a fault?

Thanks

Old thread , but quoted so pic shows up for future reference.