Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Angenieux 10x18 j1 (18-180 F2.2)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:22 am    Post subject: Angenieux 10x18 j1 (18-180 F2.2) Reply with quote

[/url]

Purchased from member std
Shots of the lens, need to thank Karl(visoflex from bootek.com) for getting me going in the right direction.
Karls lens mounted half way down the page, here http://www.bootek.com/cgi-bin/ut/topic_show.cgi?id=2314&pg=3&bpg=2

16 inches high
20 lbs

[/url]

[/url]

Shots taken today on my lunch walk. Still in the process of sorting out the focus.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice shots. But you definitely should get a case for the lens. Such a huge thing.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cool Very Happy
nice to see it mounted.

For the focus you will need a rail.
Or move it front and back manually Smile you will look like you are reloading the bazooka.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

std wrote:
cool Very Happy
nice to see it mounted.

For the focus you will need a rail.
Or move it front and back manually Smile you will look like you are reloading the bazooka.

Thanks for the tips. I love pulling this lens out when I see a group of folks from the local photo class. I need to get a tripod mount on this lens. Once again thank you for your help in getting me this lens.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats the ballpark price for this lens ?