Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

3 UV Topcors and an adapter for Sony E-mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:12 am    Post subject: 3 UV Topcors and an adapter for Sony E-mount Reply with quote

I'm selling a set of three Tokyo Kogaku UV Topcor lenses and an professionally converted adapter to use them on Sony E-mount.

Some background since they are not very commmon: These lenses were originally made by Topcon in 60s and 70s for Topcon Wink Mirror S, 100 Auto/Uni, Unirex and IC-1 Auto SLRs (and can be still used on those bodies if you have one). These cameras and lenses differ from most "normal" SLR/lens -systems by the fact that the aperture ring is not on the lens but on the body. The lens only has the focus ring and he aperture mechanism is inside the lens but you have to have the lens on the camera body to adjust it. They are not meant for UV-photography but "UV Topcor" name comes from the coatings, apparently they are coated so that you don't have to use an UV-filter when shooting with film.

Included is an adapter which has been professionally converted from an M42-Nex adapter and an old Topcon SLR body. The adapter has the aperture ring so these lenses (and all other UV Topcors) can be used fully on Sony e-mount cameras. These adapters can't be bought from china/ebay/anywhere, I know there are others (made just like this one) but they are rare.

includes thes lenses:
Tokyo Kogaku UV Topcor 4/28mm
Tokyo Kogaku UV Topcor 2/53mm
Tokyo Kogaku UV Topcor 4/135mm

All three are in good condition and focusing and apertures work as they should. They are also in good cosmetic and optical condition.

They come with front caps (not all original), two original Topcon rear caps and one E-mount rear cap for the adapter.
Also included are two original leather cases, for the 28 and 135mm.
And I'll also include a rubber hood which can be used with the 28 and 50mm, the 135mm has an integrated pull-out hood.

Asking 100e +shipping (was 150). Shipping by Finnish Post, ask me a quote. Inquiries by pm

Last edited by ovim on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice the adapter uses a m42 to NEX adapter, is it possible to switch this part for say M43, or is it built in?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No it is permanently fixed, sorry. Price Drop!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:45 am    Post subject: Re: 3 UV Topcors and an adapter for Sony E-mount Reply with quote

ovim wrote:
I'm selling a set of three Tokyo Kogaku UV Topcor lenses and an professionally converted adapter to use them on Sony E-mount.

Hi ovim,

I know, this is a 4 years old posting -- can you provide an adapter in a second edition...?
This would be great to know.

If they are available, what would be your price for now...?

Thankyou if you find the time for a response...!

Best regards,

typestar