Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Affordable 2/3" B4-m4/3 adapter with USA shipment!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Affordable 2/3" B4-m4/3 adapter with USA shipment!! Reply with quote

This is a remarkable find for 2/3" B4 mount lens enthusiasts, both existing and incipient. This adapter is shipping from the USA!

Click here to see on Ebay

That price is so inexpensive I hope this is not some sort of scam!! Smile (JK - I think it is OK)

Anyway, European forum members can still probably do better direct from China (not certain). But for North Americans this is a serious opportunity! These darn 2/3" B4 adapters are most often not this inexpensive.

Note: These are nearly gone, 45 adapters already having been sold

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: Only two of these bargain adapters remain available now. Mine is already in the mail, BTW.

I would be surprised to see a price this low again from a USA seller. This price is lower even than in China. Suspect when the last two are gone, that will be it.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My adapter arrived yesterday. I like it a lot.

Unanticipated is that the adapter allows for easy removal of the m4/3 mating piece, which then permits substitution of other mating pieces. In my case, I was able to fit an m42 mating piece straightaway following removal of the m4/3, thereby transforming the adapter into a B4-m42 adapter of sorts. And of course the m4/3 mating piece can be, as well, easily restored if one wishes.

Naturally on the B4 side of the adapter, which is much more complex, no changes are wanted or required.

Ability to change out that m4/3 piece, though, might offer some great benefits when this adapter is used with 2/3" B4 lenses having no doubler. And it is the B4 lenses without doublers which are the least expensive. Wink

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

B4 adapters have been available from China for at least 2 years. Never seen any point in them as what use is a 2/3" lens on a 4/3" sensor?