Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adjust infinity focus on Tamron SP 300 5.6 (54b)?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha at the beginning I didn't like much tripod, now I have at least 5 Smile
from vintage to carbon fiber legs. Tripod is essential accessory, shows really how serious you are Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Hahaha at the beginning I didn't like much tripod, now I have at least 5 Smile
from vintage to carbon fiber legs. Tripod is essential accessory, shows really how serious you are Laughing Laughing

Aaah, bummer. I like to travel light... Wink

The tripod will increase the geek-factor seriously. My neighbors already shout "Hey you forgot the camera" when I don't bring it outside.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, latest update. I woke up at 2 AM when my 2 years old son started to scream (hungry, nightmare or whatever...). I put him in bed again and looked out the window. Wow, no clouds and a bright nice moon.

I got the tripod and the T300 again with the 1.7TC. I have sanded down the thickness of the A2 adapter and now I can perfectly focus at about 1 km. I shall continue to sand it down further to get perfect infinity focus eventually. However, with the current state the moon turned out like this. A great improvement Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

torbod wrote:
Well, latest update. I woke up at 2 AM when my 2 years old son started to scream (hungry, nightmare or whatever...). I put him in bed again and looked out the window. Wow, no clouds and a bright nice moon.

I got the tripod and the T300 again with the 1.7TC. I have sanded down the thickness of the A2 adapter and now I can perfectly focus at about 1 km. I shall continue to sand it down further to get perfect infinity focus eventually. However, with the current state the moon turned out like this. A great improvement Very Happy

Nice shot - especially when half awake! Smile

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, right! Very well done!