Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adaptor for 42 p=1.0mm slr-lens ?
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 4:20 pm    Post subject: Adaptor for 42 p=1.0mm slr-lens ? Reply with quote

Hello,

I got a adaptor laying around, but i can not figure out what it is.
It has mirrors and optical blocks inside.

Anyone any idea?

Ty
(M42 to some camera ?)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wording : 42-p1-0mm means 42mm diameter and pitch 1.0mm The thickness and depth of the thread, technospeak for M42. But what the bayonet is on the back I dont know, perhaps to use M42 lenses on a pro cine camera..?

edit, I know what it is I had one in the late 70's, my adapter took Minolta lenses. There was a super 8 cine camera who's name escapes me that had a detachable zoom lens but via an adapter took still camera lenses. It began with N. I'm gonna google it.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a Nalcom FTL1000, I think, this camera:

here it is with a SLR lens attached via an adapter

It was a serious piece of kit. it synced with my cassette recorder recording a pulse track. Enough.

The normal adapter gave a magnification of 10x, I'm pretty sure there was a wide adapter too. There was an amazing underwater lens for this camera. here. I would love this on my NEX.

Ultimately useless to you unless you are a Nalcom fan and there are a few out there.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ty philslizzy

Now i can classify it in the "can never use box" Razz
You also solved an other question, by looking at pictures on the web,it seems i have the shinkor 6.5-65mm ( missing the hood and front metal).

sadly they need an extra element to work Sad

If u know anyone that has use of it.
Let me know.

Karel