Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapter and infinity
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Adapter and infinity Reply with quote

I bought my adapter from Roxsen (M42,Contax,Nikon etc to 4/3 body). A very few lens reach infinity in right position (at infinity mark) most of the lens reach before a few mm. This is pretty inconvenience set infinity sharpness on a wide angle lens. Is anybody know it why this is happen and how can I solve this problem ?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find roxsen adapters are shit and have had the same problem. Try "Happy page HK" or "Big is" . I have a Zuiko from the first and C/Y from the second both to adapt to Eos . Much higher quality and perfect infinity. Also higher cost. You get what you pay for.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your tip, I will take what you suggested! Thanks again!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you link to me to the shops, I found only big_is , but they have no 4/3 adapters.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is a link for m42 to eos from happy page. They don't have other adapters listed right now. I would watch their listings. I know I have seen others listed by them. One thing that is interesting with these guys. You can order the adapter with exif data for a specific lens. I don't really care about this but, others may find it useful.

Click here to see on Ebay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you! To coding exif data is a useful thing!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
Can you link to me to the shops, I found only big_is , but they have no 4/3 adapters.

Is this the one ... ??
Happypagehk EBAY
Website

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, thanks! I asked him already about 4/3 adapters, I am afraid he don't have it.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flor27 had suggested me this guy. He has it
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/RJ-camera-accessory-store

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is a nice guy indeed, I bought from him my Minolta->4/3 adapter, thanks!