Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Miranda lenses and bodies
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:01 am    Post subject: Miranda lenses and bodies Reply with quote

Miranda lenses and cameras - these are the "armless" types, either without open aperture metering mechanisms or the EE vesions made for the later internal open aperture metering systems or shutter-priority auto aperture.

Make me an offer by PM. Note that some below are *Free*, and I will give them to the first requester within the US with *Free* postage. I will ship anywhere in the world at actual cost, but note that international postage costs rarely make this worthwhile.

Auto Miranda 35mm f/2.8 with original hood, case for hood, front cap.

DSC04311 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Soligor Wide-Auto E 25mm f/2.8 with original metal rear cap and non-original hood (52mm)
Note this is the same as that 25mm sold under the Miranda brand. This is the "EE" or internal open aperture metering version.
Note - aperture is sluggish on adapter but works perfectly on film body

DSC04301 by luisalegria, on Flickr

DSC04304 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Auto Miranda EC 50mm f/1.4
This is the "EE" or internal open aperture metering version.

DSC04316 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Auto Miranda E 135mm f/2.8
This is the "EE" or internal open aperture metering version.
Comes with, possibly, original case.

DSC04309 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miranda viewfinders for the small-body Mirandas - G, Sensomat, RE, REII, etc.
I have the 5-15X macro finder, and two styles of groundglass finders.

DSC04315 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miranda RE-II body.
Working! Shutter speeds seem accurate, tested with film. Meter is responsive but does not seem to be accurate.

DSC04318 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miranda Sensomat body - *FREE*
Shutter is irregular - i.e, may or may not fire; cocking lever does not spring back.
Looks good though. May be an easy fix, may not be.

DSC04312 by luisalegria, on Flickr

Miida 200mm f/3.5 *FREE*

DSC04317 by luisalegria, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PM sent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a miranda 52mm f2.8 macro, someone knows the stimated price?

Regards!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

negreter19 wrote:
I have a miranda 52mm f2.8 macro, someone knows the stimated price?

Regards!

Do you want to sell it? I would like to give it a try. I want to fully focus on photography. I was working as a writer, people who needs writing task like research papers for sale I provided them https://studyclerk.com/research-paper-for-sale Now I want to dive in photography. Let me know your opinion. Thank you!