Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

Adapt Schneider 150mm f/5.6 Componon-S enlarger lens
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Re: How to modularily mount a projection lens Reply with quote

Greetings!

I am wanting to adapt my Schneider 150mm f/5.6 Componon-S enlarger lens to Canon EF.

Can you guide me as to how I can go about this economically and can I purchase a helicoid focusing adapter that could focus to infinity and close-up for this lens.

The lens does not seem to have a standard 42 thread, 50mm maybe?

Thanks a million in advance!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Re: How to modularily mount a projection lens Reply with quote

modsupremo wrote:
Greetings!

I am wanting to adapt my Schneider 150mm f/5.6 Componon-S enlarger lens to Canon EF.

Can you guide me as to how I can go about this economically and can I purchase a helicoid focusing adapter that could focus to infinity and close-up for this lens.

The lens does not seem to have a standard 42 thread, 50mm maybe?

Thanks a million in advance!

If it is in 50mm x 0.75 mounting threads, Click here to see on Ebay .

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.schneideroptics.com/ecommerce/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?CID=176&IID=1983

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the filter thread is M52x0.75.