Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A winter afternoon walk (Cine Nikkor 1.8 50mm + Lumix GH1)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: A winter afternoon walk (Cine Nikkor 1.8 50mm + Lumix GH1) Reply with quote

This gloomy late afternoon I made a walk with the Lumix GH 1 and the rather unknown little
Cine Nikkor 1.8 / 50mm c-mount lens. The lens has the advantage that its c-mount is adjustable
so the lens scales can easily be brought to the top for ease of use.

bokeh:

and here how that little gem looks like:

This is from a set (10/13/25/50/100mm) I recently got and will subsequently publish results of using them here, so stay tuned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results, Klaus! This really makes me think about getting a micro 4/3 camera myself.

And, you probably won't believe it, but I found this attached to my Bolex H16, including the original lens hood and the screw-in cap. Are they really that uncommon?

I also had the 10mm f/1.8 but I sold that one for good money...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe just uncommon to me Peter Embarassed Sure, get yourself a mft camerfa if you have some lenses for it. The Lumix G1 has gotten relatively cheap already.

Here is the lens data:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an Ernostar? I think it is...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this lens has a quite nice IQ.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Koji: I like the IQ, too, of the whole series.

@Peter: I agree, that's an Ernostar design for me, too.