Home
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A winter afternoon walk (Cine Nikkor 1.8 50mm + Lumix GH1)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:53 pm    Post subject: A winter afternoon walk (Cine Nikkor 1.8 50mm + Lumix GH1) Reply with quote

This gloomy late afternoon I made a walk with the Lumix GH 1 and the rather unknown little
Cine Nikkor 1.8 / 50mm c-mount lens. The lens has the advantage that its c-mount is adjustable
so the lens scales can easily be brought to the top for ease of use.

bokeh:

and here how that little gem looks like:

This is from a set (10/13/25/50/100mm) I recently got and will subsequently publish results of using them here, so stay tuned.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice results, Klaus! This really makes me think about getting a micro 4/3 camera myself.

And, you probably won't believe it, but I found this attached to my Bolex H16, including the original lens hood and the screw-in cap. Are they really that uncommon?

I also had the 10mm f/1.8 but I sold that one for good money...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, maybe just uncommon to me Peter Embarassed Sure, get yourself a mft camerfa if you have some lenses for it. The Lumix G1 has gotten relatively cheap already.

Here is the lens data:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an Ernostar? I think it is...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this lens has a quite nice IQ.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Koji: I like the IQ, too, of the whole series.

@Peter: I agree, that's an Ernostar design for me, too.