Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A walk through the town with a 1.4/55... (part I)
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:09 pm    Post subject: A walk through the town with a 1.4/55... (part I) Reply with quote

Hi!

After I had finished my work for today I went with my wife and daughter to Marburg in order to have a nice cup of coffee.
Of course I brought my cam and wanted to shoot with the Nikkor QC 3.5/135 and my Revuenon 1.4/55, a Tomioka lens.

Actually, I did not change the lens and shot only with the 1.4/55. Next time it will be the Nikkor. Wink

OK, here are the first two pics of this series:

Harley I

Harley II (and a film grain simulation)

Stay tuned, more photos soon...

Carsten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes,Tomioka nice shoots with a nice lens!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice. I really like the B/W. Cool

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like both compositions Carsten. They are more discrete and artistic (in my opinion) than this kind of engine closeup photos usually are.

What I am not really keen on is the highlight bokeh as it shows in pic 2: very similar to the dreaded highlight bokeh of the Jupiter-9.
The normal bokeh is all right.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm no harley fan but compositions and contrasts are very nice!

Michael

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, Orio, I see what you mean.

But this highlight bokeh is a result of the post production. You can see another kind off bokeh in the first pic.

Carsten

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, second part is online: http://forum.mflenses.com/viewtopic.php?p=4225#4225