Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A few scans..
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: A few scans.. Reply with quote

I've posted some of these on the old gallery, but many are new. I'm not sure if the last one has been scanned from the negative or the print, but every other photo is a direct scan from the negative for sure (I have no prints).

The scanner is a Canon CanoScan 8400f.

#1 - Kodak T-Max 100 + Yashica Electro 35 GTN

#2 - Ilford HP5+ pushed to 800 ISO + Yashica Electro 35 GTN

#3 - Ilford HP5+ 400 + Yashica Electro 35 GTN

#4 - Ilford Delta 400 (pushed to 1600) + Pentax Spotmatic & SMC Takumar 50mm f/1.4
(optimismo = optimism, in portuguese)

#5 - Kodak T-Max 100 + Minolta XG-M & Rokkor MD 50mm f/1.4

#6 - Ilford HP5+ 400 + Minolta XG-M & Rokkor MD 50mm f/1.4
(this was before I learned to develop B&W film, the lab screwed the developing and overexposed the roll, hence the high noise)

#7 - Kodak T-Max 100 + Minolta XG-M & Rokkor MD 50mm f/1.4

#8 - Ilford XP2 Super (C41 B&W film) + Minolta XG-M & Rokkor MD 50mm f/1.4

That's all.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#6 is my favorite, and I think the grain really adds to that portrait. Very nice indeed!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like #8, it is a picture full of life.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess this thread is a bit old already, but I just have to say that I really like photo #8; like Orio said, it is indeed full of life. #1 is also nice.