Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

A 1964 Royal Enfield 750cc Interceptor
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:58 am    Post subject: A 1964 Royal Enfield 750cc Interceptor Reply with quote

Again from the Barber Motorsports collection.
http://barbermuseum.org/

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You won't belive it but this bike still sells in india like hot cakes.
And its fans don't like it being changed at all..

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Interceptor is still built in India? Why in blazes don't they export it to the US? The Bullet 350/500 is actually quite popular here in the US because of its retro look, ride, and sound. The Interceptor was a fairly popular Brit bike back in the 60s too. I used to see quite a few of them back in the day, and as a young teen, it was my second favorite bike, next to the Norton Commando.

I finally got my Commando in 2003, but dunno if I'll ever be fortunate enough to own an Interceptor.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure its just the Enfield Bullet in 350 and 500 form that's made in India. The factory was shipped over from England in the 1950's to build bikes for the Indian Army. More great pics btw I look forward to seeing more as there are several interesting ones in the background there- a BSA A65 and a Manx Norton perhaps?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poolhall wrote:
Pretty sure its just the Enfield Bullet in 350 and 500 form that's made in India. The factory was shipped over from England in the 1950's to build bikes for the Indian Army. More great pics btw I look forward to seeing more as there are several interesting ones in the background there- a BSA A65 and a Manx Norton perhaps?

Yep..got both I believe. Coming soon.