Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

60mm f4 macro Noflexar
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:02 pm    Post subject: 60mm f4 macro Noflexar Reply with quote

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauty!
Like paintings some of these.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, great pictures - and the first is particularly good. That's a nice lens, in good hands. Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you..luis and David,much appreciated

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kryss,

Did you apply any post-processing to the first image or an unsharp mask to the second image? The effect on both is great.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1 Like 1 Like 1 have that lens, but never really used it well, guess I should
seeing your great results Chris!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lovely images, Kriss!
Again, your images have a specific, very pleasant color gamut.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Klaus and Dan,much appreciated.I also have the 105R mm f3.5 Noflexar which I will take for a shoot this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TeemA..No & No,all shots were straight out of a6000+short Helicoid and resized + convert to jpeg. Many thanks for your comments.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow incredible totally excellent. Like 1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockycarter.. much appreciated.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kryss wrote:
TeemA..No & No,all shots were straight out of a6000+short Helicoid and resized + convert to jpeg. Many thanks for your comments.

The effect is unusual for a lens but also well controlled - very nice for nature. I saw a Novoflex 105mm F4 for bellows but was pretty disappointed with the results of others. This one seems like something special.