Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

60 fps Casio P&S
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:14 pm    Post subject: 60 fps Casio P&S Reply with quote

http://world.casio.com/ngdc/en/features1.html

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Lot faster than video cam, but who need this speed, especially without long telephoto lenses.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Sometimes I would like to be able to look, let's say, 10 years into the future. I guess we will have cams then which are hard to imagine today.
On the other hand, taking a perfect shot becomes easier and easier - that'll bring problems for many pro photographers who have to earn a living with their photos.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
especially without long telephoto lenses
there is a 12 x zoom on this camera?

Guido

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carsten wrote:
taking a perfect shot becomes easier and easier

Certainly the technology will make things easier but I don't think there's any amount of technology available that will ever come close to emulating a photographer's "eye" for what makes a good image.

Bit like the idea of having a mode on a camera called 'Ansel Adams' for shooting the perfect landscape..... Wink

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know Bob, this new Casio cam will have a "Pre-shot Burst Mode" in which the camera records full resolution pictures even before you press the button. It's hard to miss the "decisive moment" with this cam. Wink

And the composition is done by cropping the image...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
I don't know Bob, this new Casio cam will have a "Pre-shot Burst Mode" in which the camera records full resolution pictures even before you press the button. It's hard to miss the "decisive moment" with this cam. Wink

And the composition is done by cropping the image...

I await the cam which will take itself out of the case, set itself up and take all the pictures you could possibly want. This could be achieved by GPS - the cam would recognise when it's in a 'Designated Scenic Area' and start recording the moment it enters that place. With a suitable Personal Taste Chip it would know what to keep and what to discard.
It would then wirelessly upload to Flickr or the image repository of one's choice, where the linked cams of other forum members would evaluate the images based ont the PTCs of their owners.

There ya go - no need for a photographer at all, really.