Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

5th year anniversary meeting in Italy or at Budapest.
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:17 pm    Post subject: 5th year anniversary meeting in Italy or at Budapest. Reply with quote

If I will have the money for traveling, I will surely participate to such a meeting!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

5 years of MFlenses, time fly so fast!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a great idea !

Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Orio wrote:
If I will have the money for traveling, I will surely partecipate to such a meeting!

+1 and the time!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, I wish I can join!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anniversary date is 2012. 02.24 we can swift it to better weather for example in next year May. Usually discount air lines flight ticket is pretty cheap if we can reserve it before months. I will try to look also inexpensive accommodation so let me know how many of you interest and we can start to think and arrange meeting.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If in February, perhaps weather in Italy would be more suitable?

I would love to attend, count me in!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps good idea to arrange meetings by continents one in USA, one in Asia, one in Europe etc due we are living huge distance from each others.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God it is in 2012.
After the trip to Orio this year, I could not sell another MFL trip in 2011 to my wife. Laughing Wink

2012, perhaps.

But not in February, I am afraid. As a teacher I only can travel during the term holidays. Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Thank God it is in 2012.
After the trip to Orio this year, I could not sell another MFL trip in 2011 to my wife. Laughing Wink

2012, perhaps.

But not in February, I am afraid. As a teacher I only can travel during the term holidays. Sad

At a weekend ? We can arrange it a summer time too.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
If in February, perhaps weather in Italy would be more suitable?

In Sicily maybe. Not where I live. Wink
Where I live February is cold, only possible advantage in February there is the Carnival as a photo opportunity.

I also advice for a meeting in May or June, as the daylight will be longer.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to come and will make plans when there is a date. June would be wise I believe. The days longer and the dress code easier for travel.
Packing winter clothes is never fun Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
I would love to come and will make plans when there is a date. June would be wise I believe. The days longer and the dress code easier for travel.
Packing winter clothes is never fun Wink

Hey it would be so great to see you personally, I guess nobody will vote for Februar Laughing Laughing

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dress code not only for MFL-ers but also the local fauna Twisted Evil

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F16SUNSHINE wrote:
The dress code not only for MFL-ers but also the local fauna Twisted Evil

Laughing Laughing yes, lot better.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just checked (just for fun). A return flight in summer from Frankfurt to Budapest can be booked for about €100,- if you you book really early - which means about now, one year in advance. The longer you wait, the more expensive it gets.

So, if we mean this seriously, we should try to agree on a date as quickly as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Agree , need to find date quick as possible. So take some suggestion about date and place Budapest or Italy both are fine to me. If we have date and place and how many people we have approx we can look accommodation too. It would be nice if we able to stay together in same hotel.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about 2012.06.09 Saturday 13,00 Budapest ? I am open for other date, place let me know your suggestion.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds ideal to me as it is 5 days after my birthday!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

iangreenhalgh1 wrote:
Sounds ideal to me as it is 5 days after my birthday!

So it's within a week no too late to drink something on your birthday Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a great idea, I'm in. Don't mind when or where as long as it's a weekend... one that starts on Friday.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xpres wrote:
Sounds a great idea, I'm in. Don't mind when or where as long as it's a weekend... one that starts on Friday.

I think same, we can arrive on Friday , Saturday for enjoy our company and we can leave on Sunday.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila wrote:
How about 2012.06.09 Saturday

Hmmm... no summer term holidays then, just a weekend.
I cannot take a Friday off, so I would need to travel on Saturday, early in the morning.

Just checked. There are no flights from Frankfurt to Budapest on Saturday and back on Sunday. Sad

Last edited by LucisPictor on Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LucisPictor wrote:
Attila wrote:
How about 2012.06.09 Saturday

Hmmm... no summer term holidays then, just a weekend.
I cannot take a Friday off, so I would need to travel on Saturday, early in the morning.

Just checked. There are no flights from Frankfurt on Saturday and back on Sunday. Sad

Suggest a date what is good for you and will use that day.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be nice to meet all of you there, for sure I'll consider it as soon as dates and place will be fixed. Smile

Regards.
Jes.