Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

50mm Cosmicar lenses
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:04 am    Post subject: 50mm Cosmicar lenses Reply with quote

F 1.4! 1 inch coverage, so probably no vignetting? See MF Market for details. Posted here because there should be more activity in this area!

Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Re: 50mm Cosmicar lenses Reply with quote

pat donnelly wrote:
F 1.4! 1 inch coverage, so probably no vignetting? See MF Market for details. Posted here because there should be more activity in this area!

Rolling Eyes

This little lens cost 40USD only without shipping before.
http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/COSMICAR-PENTAX-C25011-LENS-50mm-F1-4-1-MI-C-M_W0QQitemZ380222671673QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item5887098b39

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have the Cosmicar 16mm f/1.4, but the back plate need some custom treatment before it can fit in my c mount adapter (back plate is 1 - 2 mm to wide to fit).

There is probably different models of both the adapters and the Cosmicar lenses that may fit better then mine and the 50mm may be ok, but be aware.
Wink

I have the same problem with my Fujinon 25mm f/1.4.

Buying c mount lenses is like playing roulette, you never know if they fit or if it's with a wrong register distance (ref. cs mount). Very Happy