Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

2014-Dec-13 weather pictures round the world
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:14 pm    Post subject: 2014-Dec-13 weather pictures round the world Reply with quote

Rules:

Weather pictures must be shot at this day (local time)
Day will follow round the world.

The picture must be shot by you.

Some weather information would be fine.

Here is a time zone Map linked. http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4860364/World_Time_Zones_Map.png

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camera: Canon EOS-M
Lens: Foth Anastigmat 1:3.5 50m/m

Weather at 2:30 pm. 7/8 cloudy, 13°C, windy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camera: Panasonic G6
Lens: Tair 3S

Weather at 14:50: 2°C, hazy cloud (began raining 5 min after taking this)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

9C, 98%, light wind, foggy all day.

Canon 5Dc + M42 Asahi Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 1:1.8/85, iso 100 1/90 sec, f/5.6, 4:35PM (UTC-8h):

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cold and overcast, with first snow of the winter.

Our local castle, 5D Mkll + Zeiss Flektogon 35/2.4 3 shot HDR

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicScot wrote:
Cold and overcast, with first snow of the winter.

Our local castle, 5D Mkll + Zeiss Flektogon 35/2.4 3 shot HDR

Did you all heard him ? "Our local castle..."( bored , yawning....) Laughing Wonderful piece of architecture , lucky you to have it locally to shoot .
And yes , THIS is good HDR , you managed to make a good image, congrats !It looks almost like an old stamp .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Teo Very Happy it's a quick and dirty HDR really, notice the halo around the edge of the trees on the right Embarassed I didn't take much care when processing it, I'll probably make a cleaner version for my website later.

It's very cool having a castle just along the road, a few years ago I lived in the gatehouse to the castle, now that was really cool Cool

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicScot wrote:
Thanks Teo Very Happy it's a quick and dirty HDR really, notice the halo around the edge of the trees on the right Embarassed I didn't take much care when processing it, I'll probably make a cleaner version for my website later.

It's very cool having a castle just along the road, a few years ago I lived in the gatehouse to the castle, now that was really cool Cool

Your image keeps a pleasant look and not an agressive one ,like many are presenting as great achievement being so proud of their lack of taste.
Do you have any more pics from there ?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice piece of architecture Smile And nice HDR.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SonicScot wrote:

Wow.
Hello Gary, nice living area. Very Happy
I imagined more an old medieval castle upraising on an island near a cold and calm loch. Wink

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Olivier wrote:
SonicScot wrote:

Wow.
Hello Gary, nice living area. Very Happy
I imagined more an old medieval castle upraising on an island near a cold and calm loch. Wink

You know, Olivier, Gary doesn't admit that in fact he doesn't live any more in the gatehouse because he now lives in the castle ! Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This morning at Birchwood Park. Good weather for ducks. Taken with a little Casio compact I found in a skip