Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

200mm Zeiss for ALPA mount
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:42 am    Post subject: 200mm Zeiss for ALPA mount Reply with quote

Let me show just for fun my unusual Zeiss Tele-Tessar 200mm in ALPA mount:

[/img]

It's a professionally converted Rolleiflex Tessar fron the early 70s. Zeiss never did produce in ALPA mount. By machining the original Rolleiflex mount was turned off and a ALPA mount with semiautomatic aperture was fixed. The work is very well done, looks like factory, not custom made.
Very unfortunatley the front elemt is separating, but ther is no effect to be seen on the screen, pics not made yet with it.

Had the luck to find a similar conversion here in the forum:
http://forum.mflenses.com/chinon-and-rollei-lenses-for-alpa-t59110,highlight,%2Balpa.html

thanks for looking
Thomas

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: alpa Pentax mount Reply with quote

All M43 pentax\contax mounts could be used on the Alnea bayonet with the adapter.

The Rollei (Zeiss-licenced) factory in Singapore made some samples for Pignons (Alpa), but they were apparantly rejected by quality control. Possibly also by price control. My two wide\long ones do appear reasonably good, so it may have been the latter.

p.