Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1960 Planar on 2.8 F Rollei + very OLD Pan F
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:32 am    Post subject: 1960 Planar on 2.8 F Rollei + very OLD Pan F Reply with quote

I went on a 'Tourist Trip' around the Tower Bridge area of London with my 1960 Rolleiflex 2.8 F Planar loaded with some April 1986 dated Ilford Pan F and my Minolta Dynax 5 loaded with E6 slide film.
I rated the Pan F at 32 ASA as it was old and processed in home-made Microphen 1+3 for 8.5 mins @ 20oC as in the original instruction leaflet and got some very good negs -- no 'fog level' ! I cut the film and just did 6 frames taken so I have 6 frames left to experiment with . I used the built-in SELENIUM CELL meter and it is accurate still ! I tried holding some filters over the lens for some shots of the famous offices over the River Thames.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like 1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pictures
Like 1 small Like 1 small
Emulsion worked still amazingly good!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations on your skills as a photographer and darkroom worker.
That film shows excellent results.
Thanks
OH

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:40 am    Post subject: Re: 1960 Planar on 2.8 F Rollei + very OLD Pan F Reply with quote

I went on a 'Tourist Trip' around the Tower Bridge area of London with my 1960 Rolleiflex 2.8 F Planar loaded with some April 1986 dated Ilford Pan F and my Minolta Dynax 5 loaded with E6 slide film.
I rated the Pan F at 32 ASA as it was old and processed in home-made Microphen 1+3 for 8.5 mins @ 20oC as in the original instruction leaflet and got some very good negs -- no 'fog level' ! I cut the film and just did 6 frames taken so I have 6 frames left to experiment with . I used the built-in SELENIUM CELL meter and it is accurate still ! I tried holding some filters over the lens for some shots of the famous offices over the River Thames.

Like 1 Like 1