Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

1952 Photography magazine...16 pages
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:21 am    Post subject: 1952 Photography magazine...16 pages Reply with quote

Same order as before first page then the back of that page.

Last edited by mo on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last edited by mo on Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How good to see these !! Many thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Attila can you make an "old magazine " sticky so we can keep all these old papers together? I have some more that I will post soon.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic - !

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mo wrote:
Attila can you make an "old magazine " sticky so we can keep all these old papers together? I have some more that I will post soon.

Do that please it will be a great sticky.

Thanks Mo for some wonderful scans. I was reading a letter about the French way of photographing portraits 'au naturelle' and the British habit of retouching them heavily. It would be great to see the articles - presumably in an older magazine id you have it.

Quote from a letter...." I'm sure the pro. will go hungry to bed if the retoucher became redundant" Hmm. some things never change.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadly Phil,I only have the ads the original owner never kept the whole magazine....or perhaps he kept the best bits Laughing I do know where to find some more of these 1950s Photographer magazines (including possibly the whole magazine of the one you are talking about) but the price is a little higher than I want to pay (how much do you pay for history??)...I am watching to see if the price will drop or a make an offer option will appear.

I have a few Australian mags from the 60s coming.I love reading and seeing all the old ads and will post them here.Hopefully to help keep the information for the next generations.

I am not scanning these but taking photos of each page using the natural light coming through the window.The Flektogon 2.8/35 is great for this. Very Happy