Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

135mm for Sony a850
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Macca wrote:
It`s not the kits currently selling on ebay that are basically just and M42 ring with micro/grub screws. It`s the original remounts from taiwan, which I think are no longer for sale.
These all reach infinty

Yours look certainly better. Thanks for the information.
But you're right, the lately offered M42 ring is crap but obviously also sold out already.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pentacon 135 f2.8 lenses I come across often have sticky apertures. But a good cheap option otherwise.
The CZJ 135 f3.5 is wonderfully compact, but I haven't really tested it.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stevemark wrote:

I used to have the Minolta AF 2.8/135mm: It is good - comparable to the Minolta AF 2.8/70-200mm G SSM @135mm), but not better than the (more versatile) G zoom. The only other genuine 135mm lens for the Alpha system, the Sony Zeiss ZA 1.8/135mm, is excellent, heavy, and expensive. I have used it for several weeks, but never bought it, because I'm not so much into 135mm focal length; i prefer to the very good MinAF 2/100mm and MinAF 2.8/200mm APO lenses.

Stephan

I just bought this Sony Sonnar T 135mm 1,8 ZA, 2nd hand, and it's a beautiful lens, extremely sharp and a very dreamy bokeh. It is heavy and bulky, especially because of the huge hood. I am really impressed and very pleased with this purchase.