Home

Please support mflenses.com if you need any graphic related work order it from us, click on above banner to order!

SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist RegisterRegister ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages Log inLog in

100 % unsharp
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:58 pm    Post subject: 100 % unsharp Reply with quote

playing with a new old toy ( 40mm summi on Nex 5 ) i went through some apertures from nearly same position
here are first a shot to see dof at f 5.6 or 8 and one at then a 100 % crop of the "same picture" with f 2
i like very much the crop with all its blur - what´s your opinion ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pictorial for sure, with some paint plugin should look nice paint. I like it too.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm.. looks like seeing the subject behind a screen or something.

Without the sharp picture giving a clue, what it is in the background, it would be hard to understand, what the picture is about. The green bush in the middle looks like it is floating in the air...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Attila and Gurdie for commenting
beside the transition of front to back bokeh, just to see how it works, i think the windos shutters of the house in the background are the really interesting part - will go and search for a subject to make this mistake again over the entire frame

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like it especially #2 ,with a bit of practice and the right subjects you will be able to create some interesting images.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank Mo for your comment - this is exactly what i liked